Herptofauna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a short introduction

3 posters

Go down

Just a short introduction Empty Just a short introduction

Post  Debs Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi to everyone on the forum. I live in England, up near the Lake District in a small village. Currently I have 2 Blue Tongued Skinks, 1 Leatherback Bearded Dragon (who's running around the living room), 2 Vitikkins Bearded Dragons, 5 Sand Dune Gecko's, 18 Leopard Geckos, 2 Red Eyed Crocodile Skinks and 2 Moluccan Geckos. I should be getting another Red Eyed Crocodile Skink in the next few weeks. Reading is one of my passions and I'm always researching information on reptiles and trying to keep up to date on care, health and vivarium setups so that I can provide my animal family with the best care I can give them. Once I've got my third Red Eyed Croc Skink I don't think I'll be getting any more reptiles for a while - the house is getting rather full Laughing I'm looking forward to getting involved in discussions on the forum and learning more about the wonderful world of reptiles.

Debs

Back to top Go down

Just a short introduction Empty Re: Just a short introduction

Post  Admin Thu May 24, 2012 2:39 am

Hi Debs welcome to Herptofauna

nice collection of herps you have

feel free to post any photos you may have

look forward to getting to know you!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://herptofauna.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The Herp Father Thu May 24, 2012 5:13 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We look forward to sharing with you and learning from you as well.
The Herp Father
The Herp Father

http://www.reptileapartment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down