Herptofauna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a little "incident" at your house

Go down

a little "incident" at your house Empty a little "incident" at your house

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

There was a little "incident" at your house today while you were gone. Please allow me to explain: I was watching T.V. and I heard this beeping going off in the kitchen. The first thing I thought of was the smoke detector going off so I ran into the kitchen and checked everything out. By the time I got to the kitchen, the beeping had stopped and I couldn't smell any smoke.

I went back to watching my movie and I kept hearing a beep every minute. I knew that the type of smoke detector that you have is the type that took a few minutes to reset itself. I kept watching my movie , and about 10 minutes later I was really getting p**s off that the beeping continued. I paused the movie, ran out to the kitchen, unhooked the detector, and went back to the movie.

The beeping continued.

Having a college degree in electronics, I knew that the capacitors could hold a charge after the batteries were removed. About 20 minutes later, I was really getting p**s because I could still hear the beeping. And I got so mad, I went out and grabbed a pair of wire cutters and cut the f**** speaker off the smoke detector and left it sitting on the counter.

I sat back down and heard "beep".

Now I was f**** fuming. I listened to that f**** "beep" about three more times, then I finally got a hammer and pounded the ever-loving s**t out of your f**** smoke detector on the counter (while I was pounding I heard "beep"). It was really getting me mad. I sat back down and resumed the movie and sure enough "beep". I had the wire cutters in my hand and I went out (curious to see what the hell could still be running it) and cut all the little parts into pieces, and put half into a little plastic container and left half on the counter. I took half the parts over to the living room thinking if it beeps I know it's these, and half the parts I left on the counter knowing it would be them.

In moments I heard the parts in the kitchen beep. So I took them into the living room and spread them on the table, staring at them, saying to myself "the f**** part that beeps, will get smashed" Not three seconds later, the parts I just had, now on the counter in the kitchen beeped. I was furious. I thought to myself, (his smoke detector is possessed). I brought all the parts into the living room and laid them out on the coffee table. I was staring at them, just waiting for one of them to beep so I could smash the s**t out of it.

All of a sudden, I hear "beep", but it was coming from the kitchen. I walked out there, all freaked out. I just waited.. and waited.. it seemed like hours but was only 30 seconds later, I heard the mystifying "beep" coming from your jacket. I looked in the jacket and it was your beeper that you had left at home by accident. All I could do was take my hammer and beat the ever-loving s**t out of your beeper because I was the one who paged you. Sorry!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://herptofauna.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum